It has been long since I have published the last blog post. I promised to write about using ox-hugo but haven’t done it yet (sorry Kaushal Modi), and I also have a stack of some other procrastinated tasks in the FOSS world. There was a notable change in my life, even though I am doubtful if it is in a positive direction, but I now appear to have some spare time for following my interest.
It has been long since I have published the previous post to this blog. I switched from Spacemacs to Emacs (with my own configuration) more than one month ago, and also made some changes to the theme for this blog, but didn't finish configuration for actual writing. I didn't like my previous configuration for Hugo, because I found it unnecessarily complicated after I learned a little more about Emacs. I could finally simplify my configuration for Hugo, so I will describe the new recipe in this post.